Peak Windows offers custom built sliding glass doors at affordable prices. We manufacture our windows and doors in-house, allowing us to pass along the savings directly to our customers.
Our energy efficiency doors will not only decrease your energy costs, but your family will live in comfort all year long, as our insulated replacement windows and sliding glass doors reduce the effects of the elements, keeping your home warm all winter and cool all summer.
We offer a variety of features that enhance window and door functionality, including panes that tilt, swing open or can be easily removed to facilitate cleaning. When you are looking for ways that you can to improve your home, one of the best things you can do is give us a call to learn more about how our windows and related products like sliding glass doors can improve your life.
Why Choose Sliding Glass Doors
Sliding glass doors, also known as patio doors, are visually appealing and offer homeowners a variety of practical features. Sliding glass doors are designed to open and close easily, with one panel gliding horizontally over the other. Sliding glass doors do not open outward like hinged doors, so they can readily fit into tight spaces and can be opened and closed without causing obstructions. Sliding glass doors give your home a fresh and open feeling as they fill your rooms with soft, natural sunlight. Our replacement doors and windows are designed to be energy efficient, durable and resistant to solar damage. With our easy glide technology, your sliding glass doors will work flawlessly and soundlessly, allowing your family easy access to the terrace or patio for all kinds of family celebrations, barbecues, and parties.
Features of Sliding Glass Patio Doors
- Our sliding glass patio doors are made with highly durable frames that are easy to clean and virtually maintenance-free.
- Sliding glass doors are not only great for newly built homes, but will also work well in any home remodeling project.
- Our sliding glass doors are cast using a hollow-core, multi-chambered extrusion process. This means that their sturdy construction will make them more energy efficient and weather tight than comparable products.
- Custom welded corners are weather tight and resistant to solar damage.
- With your choice of double-pane tempered glass, available in thicknesses including 3/4″, 7/8″ and 1 inch, your sliding glass doors are sure to keep cold air out and reduce your home heating costs.
- Our sliding glass doors are designed with a heavy-duty steel roller assembly, which runs quietly on a stainless steel track. Sound dampening technology effectively reduces sound transmission from outside.
- Our sliding glass doors are glazed on the interior side, creating a weather-seal, while still allowing easy replacement of window glass from the inside.
Call Peak Windows at 435-770-4635 today for your patio door needs in Utah.